Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: New full leg cast and feeling philosophical
Annette T    8:08am Aug 12 2019

Hi Michael,

Surgery is scheduled for this Friday, right? Good luck with everything! Although this new set of circumstances has sort of put a wrench in things, I think acceptance and moving forward are all we can do in these situations.
So much easier said then done of course.

I have been feeling really down again, it's incredible how fast the sadness comes up and the feelings and helplessness. All of the unknowns... I am in general just worried and even though I try so hard to stay positive and want to believe that my life will one day be "normal" again, it's so unrealistic when walking around in crutches and feeling the aches and pains in my leg. It's a cruel reality that I am not okay and I am not walking again for god only knows how long. Some days it's just not fair...

Definitely need these dark ugly clouds to find a new home for a long long time. I've had enough for this year.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

New full leg cast and feeling philosophical  new
Michael.B  4:35am Aug 10 2019
 Re: New full leg cast and feeling philosophical  new
Annette T  8:08am Aug 12 2019
 Re: New full leg cast and feeling philosophical  new
Nicola Stan  9:41am Aug 12 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
18 August 2019