Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: One day of college
Annette T    2:16pm Aug 20 2019

Welcome to the club Katie!
So sorry to hear about your accident and broken legs. I am "sort of" new to this whole broken leg thing myself. 9 weeks in with my right tibia and fibula broken and it's been nothing short of torture. I wish I could provide some happy news about this entire ordeal but honestly there isn't any - this completely sucks!

Hopefully your sister will provide a lot of care and support for you. That is really key. Also is there anyway you can enroll in online courses you could take from home? You will need lots of distractions and lots of things to keep your mind from what is happening on a day to day basis.

The good part is you are now on your road to recovery. Each day from now on your body is healing and recovering from this crazy serious injury. Eat well, take loads of vitamins and keep your chin up!

I can't tell you when things are going to get better (you are much younger than me so hopefully you're healing will be different) but from the support I've received on this forum, they will! Just need lots of patience and good healing thoughts. And believe me most days they are often hard to come by...

Type on here and we can call vent together.

Take care,
Annette

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

One day of college  new
Katie T.  1:18pm Aug 20 2019
 Re: One day of college  new
Annette T  2:16pm Aug 20 2019
Katie T.  2:37pm Aug 20 2019
missolmoreno  3:19pm Aug 20 2019
Katie T.  3:34pm Aug 20 2019
Nicola Stan  3:48am Aug 21 2019
Katie T.  8:25am Aug 21 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
23 September 2019