Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: I BROKE MY LEG, NOT MY SPIRIT
Annette T    10:54am Aug 22 2019

Thanks so much Edzen! I am feeling okay today. Actually got some sleep last night - this broken leg thing is so exhausting (physically and mentally). Leg feels slightly better now that they cut the cast to allow for the swelling. I think they were really trying to kill me at the dr office!

Thankfully I have support here and my family has been good. My husband gets mad at me when I start to feel negative and upset. But a person can only take so much discouraging news at once. I am really reading what you wrote above and I need to embrace what you and Nikki and others have said. So happy that you are truly making it to the other side of your broken leg journey. Such an inspiration to me that I too will make it to the other side. I just need lots of time...

Sounds like you started healing faster than I am. I am at 9 weeks and still non weight bearing. But I'll get there on my own time frame - god willing!

I don't have Facebook actually - just terrible with modern technology! But thanks for writing on here and please keep us posted as you continue to heal and improve. We need the encouragement!

Take care,
Annette

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

I BROKE MY LEG, NOT MY SPIRIT  new
Edzen Espina  10:31pm Aug 19 2019
 Re: I BROKE MY LEG, NOT MY SPIRIT  new
Nicola Stan  2:57am Aug 20 2019
Edzen Espina  9:23pm Aug 21 2019
Annette T  2:52pm Aug 21 2019
Edzen Espina  9:22pm Aug 21 2019
Annette T  10:54am Aug 22 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
23 September 2019