Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Removing knee brace
Annette T    12:44pm Aug 26 2019

Hi Sara,

I am in a short leg cast - below the knee. When I first broke my leg, the doctor mentioned that I would probably need to be in a long leg cast above the knee but since my ankle (it's not broken) didn't move after that second set of xrays he told me I could stay in the shorter leg cast. After all of these weeks, I'm wondering if a longer leg cast would have served me better...I guess not though because my bones haven't shifted. I can move my knee with no problems.

I completely can sympathize with you about the sight of your tiny leg. Cried my heart out all last week about my tiny tree limb, but that was last week and this week...MY LEG IS HEALING! (Positive thinking here!!) So no thoughts about that tree limb are going to enter my mind.

Waiting in between these appointments are torture...but then going to them are also torture especially when there is nothing positive to come out from them.

Might not hurt to call the dr and see if you can get in sooner. You aren't in a cast are you? Most aren't with surgery. Call the dr and see what they say.

Happy healing!
Annette

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Removing knee brace  new
missolmoreno  11:46am Aug 26 2019
 Re: Removing knee brace  new
Annette T  12:44pm Aug 26 2019
missolmoreno  3:23pm Aug 27 2019
Annette T  7:47am Aug 28 2019
missolmoreno  10:34am Aug 28 2019
Annette T  10:45am Aug 28 2019
missolmoreno  11:56pm Aug 28 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
23 September 2019