Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Sadness...week 10
Nicola Stan    2:56am Aug 30 2019

Dear Annette,

It sucks, it sucks, it sucks, it sucks....there I've said it, and I'll say it again IT BLOODY SUCKS.....my break was like a roller coaster ride - up and down, small ups, long downs, and so on and so on...My ride has got better in time, more ups....BUT....when you then get a down after a period IT SUCKS....but then it's ups....you really have to ride out them lows.....

Let me see, you are now in month 2 - I was in month 2 in September last year and this was quite possible the worst time for me, I was quite muddled in my thoughts and in a lot of pain still and not walking and in a wheel chair with the doctors saying that there had been no healing.

I had a few house parties at this stage...not a lot of guests, and it started as a meal to cheer me up, quite subdued, then some one bought out a bottle of wine - I had my first glass since the accident....the music came on, we started singing, I created a new dance - 'bum dancing' - still grovv'in but sitting down....bed was approx 3am....

Also, if I recall my daughter came to cheer me up (she is a make up artist) and we decided to try a different 'look'. 2 hours later and the most make up I have ever worn with different colors and shading and contouring... before I looked in the mirror I was thinking Kardashians....when I actually looked in the mirror think Ru Paul drag racing (the morning after a heavy night)....I couldn't breathe because of the laughing!!!

These are some of the things I did in month 2 to take my mind off the 'it sucks' life I was leading at the time.....

It wasn't all doom and gloom, sure there were a lot of downs, but it's the 'ups' I remember well and these memories I will use for 'my story'....

The pain is constant throughout my 'story' but it gets better, it's just a case of old mother time.....

Take care Annette and apologies if my type seems mad but alas I can be quite mad!!!!

Nicky x x x

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Sadness...week 10  new
Annette T  7:35am Aug 29 2019
 Re: Sadness...week 10  new
missolmoreno  9:50am Aug 29 2019
Annette T  11:16am Aug 29 2019
Embonious  1:40pm Aug 29 2019
Annette T  8:54am Aug 30 2019
Embonious  6:55am Aug 31 2019
Petros  4:31pm Aug 29 2019
Nicola Stan  3:07am Aug 30 2019
Annette T  9:03am Aug 30 2019
Nicola Stan  2:56am Aug 30 2019
Nicola Stan  3:24am Aug 30 2019
Annette T  9:11am Aug 30 2019
Nicola Stan  9:31am Aug 30 2019
Nicola Stan  9:37am Aug 30 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
23 September 2019