Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Muscle cramps and spasms
Michael.B    2:01am Aug 31 2019

Iíve learned during the last few months of my injuries and subsequent confinement in a series of casts that there are many down sides to this ordeal: not being able to weight bear, bathe or shower properly, sleeping is disturbed always, being stared it when Iím outside of the house, itching, not being able to bend my bloody knee!! I could go on. And on.
However, I think the worst part is when my muscles inside the cast decide to involuntarily cramp and spasm. I take quinine supplements help but sometimes my leg goes either into spasm or cramp and itís absolutely awful feeling - my leg presses against the sides of the cast and it hurts until it stops.
This morning Iíve had one such episode in my calf (the usual suspect) and it went down into my foot and toes and I wish I had a saw like the ones they use to cut the cast off in the plaster room and just massage my poor leg - but I donít so you just have to wait until it ends of its own accord.
Really awful 🥺😩

23rd April ruptured achilles left leg. Temporary plaster splint (full leg equinus)

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Muscle cramps and spasms  new
Michael.B  2:01am Aug 31 2019
 Re: Muscle cramps and spasms  new
missolmoreno  3:45am Sep 1 2019
Michael.B  3:56am Sep 1 2019
missolmoreno  4:52pm Sep 1 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
23 September 2019