Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Trimalleolar
Annette T    1:48pm Sep 6 2019

Hi Kathryn,

I am so sorry to hear about your injury...but at least you are a nurse so that probably helps in some ways!
I didn't have surgery (spiral break of tibia and fracture of fibula near ankle on 6/15) so I can't really offer any support regarding the levels of pain. I've never been prescribed any pain medication and in the beginning I would just take some tylenol here and there. The pain helps to remind me that my leg is still there as tomorrow will be 12 weeks for me NWB.

That's great that everything is healing well. My bones haven't starting healing yet. I go back to the doctor next week with hopefully a new action plan because this one hasn't been very successful - 12 weeks in a cast is not much fun.

Hopefully others on here can offer some help with the pain at night. But like you said hopefully it's something that will continue to improve with time.

Good luck and happy healing!
Annette

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Trimalleolar  new
Kathryn Frey  11:49am Sep 6 2019
 Re: Trimalleolar  new
Annette T  1:48pm Sep 6 2019
Kathryn Frey  2:39pm Sep 6 2019
Nicola Stan  4:04am Sep 7 2019
Annette T  6:13am Sep 9 2019
missolmoreno  10:54pm Sep 7 2019
Annette T  6:07am Sep 9 2019
missolmoreno  5:18am Sep 7 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
23 September 2019