Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: 12 week update...
Annette T    2:47pm Sep 10 2019

Awe thanks Sara. Yes my leg is really a sight for sore eyes! I feel extremely exposed without anything on my leg so I'll probably keep the boot on most of the time. We'll see I guess - probably will take some getting used to having nothing on it and sitting on the couch! I just can't believe the pain and discomfort from them moving my foot. Amazing how disabled our bodies become from lack of use. Hard to imagine walking on this foot someday. Also hard to imagine feeling like the bone is healed enough to ever walk on it again.

Thank you for the information!! Gotta love Amazon!

Stay positive for next week Sara. I guess as these days go by we have to learn to be patient with ourselves and let our bodies heal. I am of course having a lot of trouble doing this but we must stay strong!

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to sleep tonight with this thing on. Seems larger and heavier than my cast... I don't like change...

Hang in there Sara - we have to stay positive for each other!
XOXO
Annette

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

12 week update...  new
Annette T  1:02pm Sep 10 2019
 Re: 12 week update...  new
missolmoreno  2:28pm Sep 10 2019
 Re: 12 week update...  new
Annette T  2:47pm Sep 10 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
23 September 2019