Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

I知 a college student that just got a full leg cast... help!!!
MarisaScott98    3:15pm Sep 17 2019

Hey I知 Marisa. So my life has been turned upside down. I知 an active college student and was playing volleyball with some friends last night. I fell weird on my leg and it hurt like really bad. But I thought it was probably ok.

So I couldn稚 sleep last night and this morning I was like I have to go to the urgent care clinic. I知 thinking maybe it痴 sprained or something at this point. I thought I might have to wear a boot. But they took X-rays and told me that I had a fractured tibia down near my ankle.

They put me in a full leg cast (toes to upper thigh) and I have to wear it for at least 4 weeks. I got bright pink. It痴 so huge and awkward! I致e never even had a cast before.

My first thought is how do I get around campus? They gave me crutches but no wheelchair. How do I bathe? I live in a dorm so I only have crappy showers. What is there to do about people staring at me around campus? It make me really uncomfortable. Any other tips are great. Thanks.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

I知 a college student that just got a full leg cast... help!!!  new
MarisaScott98  3:15pm Sep 17 2019
 Re: I知 a college student that just got a full leg cast... help!!!  new
Annette T  6:35am Sep 18 2019
Cindy.  7:44pm Sep 20 2019
Cindy.  8:06pm Sep 20 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
19 October 2019