Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Second time around
Annette T    7:28am Sep 26 2019

Hi Marlen,

Welcome to the group. Sorry to hear about your ankle break but know you are in good company. I broke my tibia and fibula on June 15th - so we are almost break buddies!

I agree with you 100% about the knee scooter. Do your research Genez. I didn't get a basket and I should have looked for one to use inside and outside as well. But I'm not getting another one! Have to live with the one I have.

At least you are starting to walk on your broken ankle. I am still NWB, 15 weeks Saturday. I didn't have surgery though and my doctor feels the bones will heal on their own. Just an unusual break I guess. Unfortunately my bones are choosing to take their time and haven't really shown any signs of healing yet. I go back on October 1st and I'm really praying for good news. I feel like I've been so patient with this experience and I really want to get to the next step...whatever that may be I guess.

Working is so difficult and having understanding employers is so necessary. Hopefully you can find something that fits the new temporary you for a while until you are back on two feet again with confidence. I really think we will return to normal in time and this will all be a distant (but truly awful) memory.

Happy Healing
XOXO
Annette

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Second time around  new
Genez  12:37pm Sep 24 2019
 Re: Second time around  new
Annette T  1:03pm Sep 24 2019
Nicola Stan  2:10pm Sep 24 2019
SMM  8:57pm Sep 24 2019
Genez  2:04pm Sep 25 2019
SMM  10:45am Sep 26 2019
Embonious  8:14am Sep 25 2019
Marlen  1:07am Sep 26 2019
Annette T  7:28am Sep 26 2019
Marlen  12:34pm Sep 26 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
19 October 2019