Annette T 3:15pm Oct 3 2019
I thought the second opinion would ease my mind but its just making me more upset and more stressed out honestly.
The FIRST OS doctor suggested waiting 4 more weeks for the CAT scan to see if the bone stimulator helps show any signs of healing. Then get a CAT scan and if no significant changes operate.
The SECOND OS doctor wants the CAT scan now and will then determine the course of action. Again he said there are two types of non unions. He needs to determine which one I have.
Right now I am going to get the CAT scan tomorrow and follow up with the SECOND OS dr Monday. At that appointment I should know more about his thoughts and suggestions and be able to make a decision.
So hard to trust these doctors. I am going to go into the appointment open minded on Monday and just listen and try really hard not to let my emotions get the best of me. I'll let my husband do the talking this time. I thought this second doctor came off a little rude and said some things that didn't sit well with me. But again I am an emotional wreck here and tend to let things bother me that maybe shouldn't. Just extremely sensitive. I need to pull up my big girl underwear and figure out what plan feels best to me and trust my gut extinct.
Wish me luck Matt!