Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com



 List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

 Re: Decisions
Annette T    9:19am Oct 18 2019

Yes surgery is still a while away however I'd have to cancel it and then wait another 4-6 weeks for more xrays and a follow up and what if all that time produces nothing positive...Feel like I'm in between a rock and a hard place.

 Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

 Decisions  new
Annette T  7:27am Oct 18 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
ayse  8:54am Oct 18 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
Annette T  9:19am Oct 18 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
Embonious  9:33am Oct 18 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
Annette T  10:01am Oct 18 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
Embonious  10:42am Oct 18 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
SMM  12:36pm Oct 18 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
Marina  10:53pm Oct 18 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
Annette T  6:25am Oct 21 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
missolmoreno  1:07am Oct 19 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
Annette T  6:44am Oct 21 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
missolmoreno  11:01am Oct 21 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
missolmoreno  11:06am Oct 21 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
Annette T  10:34am Oct 22 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
missolmoreno  1:50pm Oct 22 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
Annette T  2:47pm Oct 22 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
missolmoreno  12:07pm Oct 23 2019
 Re: Decisions  new
Annette T  12:18pm Oct 23 2019


 Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
19 November 2019