Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Hows everyone doing?
Annette T    3:43am Nov 27 2019

Hi Sara,
I get myself so worked up before these stupid appointments. Im trying to stay calm. Trying to stay positive but also know disappointment all to well. Im not really sure what to expect. But losing this knee immobilizer is my first priority-its been the worse part of the last two weeks.

Im sorry you were alone all of that time. You are so incredibly strong and brave. I admire your strength. I am also roughly 5 1/2 months since injury and only wish I was where you are and finally walking. I pray I will eventually get there. My poor leg has been through hell.

I believe I have 6 screws in my tibia and 6 screws in the fibula. Hoping to get a picture of the xrays today. I thought I would only have 4 screws on the tibia but the doctor decided to add two more down below for extra support. I dont know...

Keep on trucking Sara!! I will update you on my appointment.

Take care,
Annette

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Hows everyone doing?  new
Annette T  12:40am Nov 24 2019
 Re: Hows everyone doing?  new
ayse  10:42pm Nov 24 2019
Annette T  5:57am Nov 25 2019
ayse  8:37am Nov 25 2019
missolmoreno  5:47pm Nov 26 2019
Annette T  3:43am Nov 27 2019
missolmoreno  5:52pm Nov 27 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
5 December 2019