Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Keep the faith
Nicola Stan    3:01am Nov 28 2019

Hey everyone on this forum,

I wanted to offer some positive vibes - I frequented this forum last year when I broke my tib and fib and was in a right old state as my leg didn't show any sign of healing and I dealt with my mental health breaking as well as my leg (and nearly my marriage!!!) 16 months from my break (broke leg getting out of a hot tub - don't ask!) Anyway, I'm here 16 months later, 2 operations later - metal work in and out and am back to my normal life - no pain, signed off eventually last month from hospital, strength in leg returned (I can stand and do yoga positions on my leg) and I hike 20 km each weekend with no pain or swelling (apart from my lungs from getting fitter)

I haven't been on the site as I'm healed and this forum is great support for those in the 'right now' as opposed to 'have been and no issues'.

I wanted to offer hope and faith and to offer a positive outcome after a broken leg!!!

All the very best in the next few days / weeks / months and years

Nicky x x

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Keep the faith  new
Nicola Stan  3:01am Nov 28 2019
 Re: Keep the faith  new
Robert Zambenini  5:16pm Nov 29 2019
Marina  11:38pm Nov 29 2019
Pauline M Hall  1:52pm Nov 30 2019
missolmoreno  3:53pm Nov 30 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
5 December 2019