Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Surgery for gallstones one week ago
Stephen T    4:44am Dec 27 2019

Hi all - I hope you all had a good Christmas.
A week ago I had to have surgery to remove my gallbladder, I got home from hospital and thought I was having a heart attack as I had the most excruciating pain in my back, shoulders and face.
It turned out that I had gallstones blocking the duct that passes from the gallbladder to my stomach, i was jaundiced as well because of this.
They made the decision there and then to remove the gallbladder as apparently itís not really needed - given how much pain it caused it made me wonder why have it in the first place?!!
So after kidney stones and gallstones I donít think there is anything else left in my body that can cause stones anymore!!
My leg - I go to fracture clinic this afternoon: I still have the back slab on from 3 weeks or so ago as they wouldnít put a full cast on due to having an operation on my gallbladder.
My leg has been the relatively easy thing to cope with these last few weeks.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Surgery for gallstones one week ago  new
Stephen T  4:44am Dec 27 2019
 Re: Surgery for gallstones one week ago  new
Annette T  7:41am Dec 27 2019
WB  6:34am Dec 28 2019
Genez  12:58pm Dec 28 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
22 January 2020