Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Fracture clinic this morning
Nicola Stan    1:47pm Jan 31 2020

Agree with all that has been said Davie....it's going to be a personal trial for a period....physically and mentally. But, we have all had our own 'broken leg story', that is unique to us all, but has lots of similarities....this break will test you like you have never been tested before....we are all at different timescales for our broken bones...I'm 18 months in and happily mended...however, 2 operations and metal work in, and then out....we all have our own story!!!! Be a good friend to yourself these next few days / weeks / hours. Your brain and imagination and worry will go into overdrive...breathe (deeply), there is NOTHING you can do, you are going to have to ride this out....have something to take your mid off your injury and worry - even just for half an hour....do not give a @!#$ what it is...Netflix, sport, anything!!!!! get comfy as much as you can, sleep when you can,.....all the very best - if I can cope with this broken bones, you can.....and I'm a crying, winging, over 40 year old....x x Nicky

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Fracture clinic this morning  new
Davie J  1:03am Jan 30 2020
 Re: Fracture clinic this morning  new
WB  3:31am Jan 30 2020
Annette T  8:29am Jan 30 2020
AW  5:18pm Feb 10 2020
Travis Guss  1:02pm Jan 31 2020
Nicola Stan  1:47pm Jan 31 2020
Annette T  3:17pm Jan 31 2020

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
4 April 2020