Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Boyfriendís broken legs
Jay Fielding. (213.205.241.---)   5:15am Feb 26 2020

Thanks Matt and Kim for your advice.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted you to know what happened.

Lots of wine solved it in the end haha. We had a long chat about the stuff I was worried about and him too.

A few complications but itís all good (I think!) :D A lot of my worrying was just not needed at all.

Basically, his leg hair had grown a lot but patchy in the casts and some didnít grow back at all so he started shaving it:) and he couldnít wear long socks straight after cos the elastic digs and his legs were still a bit sore. He hates no show shoes anyway cos they always slip off so he just ditched socks totally and just got to like the feeling. He said it was nice having nothing on his legs for a change lol :D

He wore shorts in college once after but when people asked how he was doing they mostly talked to his legs lol. Heís pretty shy anyway so he wore jeans after that. And he read to keep out of the sun for a while cos sometimes it can make marks or scars worse. So thatís why no shorts on holiday! But I told him anyone would have to look really close to see anyway.

He hadnít really talked to me about why he did that stuff because he didnít want to go over that bad time again. He kept a lot of it inside not to worry me - even when he rang me on his phone he just said heíd hurt his legs, but he said he knew straightaway after the accident that his legs were broken and the pain was really bad. He passed out twice from m it before he got to hospital which I didnít know and upset me to hear.

Also he told me he broke his left leg before when he was 16 and just knew the feeling straightaway and it brought back memories of that time too which made him a bit depressed (I didnít even know about that!)

I told him he didnít have to talk about it at all unless he wanted to, but Iíd always support him. But he thinks itís better now. He got a bit emotional because it had been hard on everyone and it made him feel guilty.

He asked me if I minded the stuff heíd done and I said as long as heís happy itís all good and makes no difference to how I feel about him if he shaves his legs or wears no socks lol And he promised to get back in shorts this summer because he knows I like it :P lol

He said that when heís tired and if he walks too far he still has some pain in his left leg especially and thatís why sometimes he limps. I said itíll get better in time but he just needs to let me know to slow down or stop if itís hurting him.

I think weíre ok. Just better not to force anything, right? Let him do stuff naturally :D

Thanks so much!

Jay

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Boyfriendís broken legs  new
Jay Fielding  10:43am Feb 21 2020
 Re: Boyfriendís broken legs  new
SMM  3:50pm Feb 21 2020
Jay Fielding  9:45pm Feb 21 2020
SMM  10:09pm Feb 22 2020
Jay Fielding.  5:58am Feb 23 2020
Jay Fielding.  6:40am Feb 23 2020
SMM  1:01am Feb 24 2020
Jay Fielding.  5:32am Feb 24 2020
KimfromMaine  4:55am Feb 22 2020
Jay Fielding.  6:25am Feb 22 2020
KimfromMaine  4:57am Feb 23 2020
Jay Fielding.  6:06am Feb 23 2020
Jay Fielding.  5:15am Feb 26 2020
SMM  10:12am Feb 26 2020
Jay Fielding.  2:18am Feb 29 2020

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
7 April 2020