Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Single parent with broken leg. Stressing
Milo    5:45am Mar 2 2020

Hi JB, thanks a lot for your reply. Sorry to hear you experienced something similar, Iíve never broken anything before this and it really does suck.

Yes, I think I should get some kind of sick pay although I donít know how much. My sister is bugging me about getting onto it and getting it sorted ASAP. I know its important, but Iím not sure if I can even do it from hospital especially as my brain is still all over the place and Iím on strong medication and sleeping half the day!

Thanks for the advice regarding the stairs. I hadnít thought of that. I spent a bit of time on Google this morning and found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3OmBy5IvSE I guess this is what you meant? I have to admit the woman in the vid makes it look easy but it seems like a good method!

Iíve actually already had surgery on my leg and Iím currently in a cast that goes from my toes all the way to the top of my thigh. Thatís a long cast right? At the moment I think the Doctors here are still deciding what will be best for me once Iím discharged and sent home. Hopefully thatís pretty soon now, Iím getting fairly sick of being here. Unfortunately it is both my right leg and right wrist that are broken, so Iím pretty immobile on one side of my body right now. I donít know how that will affect things though.

Thanks a gain for writing. Milo.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Single parent with broken leg. Stressing  new
Milo  11:12am Mar 1 2020
 Re: Single parent with broken leg. Stressing  new
Jonathan B  1:41am Mar 2 2020
Milo  5:45am Mar 2 2020
Jonathan B  5:54am Mar 2 2020
Milo  6:29am Mar 2 2020
KimfromMaine  7:36pm Mar 3 2020
Davie J  8:54am Mar 25 2020
Milo  7:39am Mar 30 2020
KimfromMaine  12:43pm Mar 4 2020
Milo  12:45pm Mar 5 2020

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
7 April 2020