Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Single parent with broken leg. Stressing
Milo    6:29am Mar 2 2020

Hey again JB

Yeah I知 hoping I can get discharged soon. It痴 been just under a week since I got here and I知 already getting cabin fever and feeling super bored. Apparently I知 still running a postoperative fever so they need to keep an eye on that too at the moment. Hopefully I知 out of here soon though!

The cast I知 in at the moment is just a temporary post-surgery one. I guess that is normal. They say before they discharge me they will replace it with another one for my recovery at home. I still don稚 know if that will be another long cast like this one though. I hoping not obviously

I agree I don稚 think that stairs trick from the youtube vid would work in a long cast with my broken wrist as well. It might be a case of wait and see. It might depend on how quickly my wrist fracture can heal as well. It seems like a lot of things right now are still up the in the air which is a little frustrating obviously.

I知 sure your right about the emergency payment for single parents. I致e made it my mission to research it today despite the fact I知 still feeling pretty wiped out and sick. You池e totally right about the medication by the way. I know the stuff is great for the pain and everything, but it sure is making me feel pretty sick with some of the side effects it gives you. Ugh. If I could sleep all day I happily would!

Milo

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Single parent with broken leg. Stressing  new
Milo  11:12am Mar 1 2020
 Re: Single parent with broken leg. Stressing  new
Jonathan B  1:41am Mar 2 2020
Milo  5:45am Mar 2 2020
Jonathan B  5:54am Mar 2 2020
Milo  6:29am Mar 2 2020
KimfromMaine  7:36pm Mar 3 2020
Davie J  8:54am Mar 25 2020
Milo  7:39am Mar 30 2020
KimfromMaine  12:43pm Mar 4 2020
Milo  12:45pm Mar 5 2020

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
7 April 2020