Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Social distancing in the UK - been on it for 2 months!
Davie J    5:27am Mar 31 2020

So we are social distancing in the UK due to Coronavirus - Iíve actually been doing that since I ruptured my hamstring tendon and ripped a chunk off my femur at the same time! Iíve found ways to entertain myself when my partner is at work but now she working from home itís nice to have company all day even if the circumstances all around should be different and not wished upon anyone - IE The virus and my injuries.
I have daily struggles with my situation - the injuries and long-term impact on my life; the short term impact - the incapacitating cast I have to be in, loss of independence, staring at all the odd jobs I canít do, lack of sleep, no shower for 2 months etc - and then feel guilty that there is something much much worse happening out there.
Iím about to binge watch Ozark - another box set to bite the dust in the last 2 months.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Social distancing in the UK - been on it for 2 months!  new
Davie J  5:27am Mar 31 2020
 Re: Social distancing in the UK - been on it for 2 months!  new
Nicola Stan  9:02am Mar 31 2020

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
26 May 2020