Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

checking in
Kathy    4:51am Apr 17 2020

Back in 2005 I was involved in a pretty bad motorcycle accident so this site was my salvation when it seemed all hope was lost. I just wanted to say that recovery seemed to take forever but in the end I was able to heal and get back to my life. It took a lot of hard work on my part but with a great family and wonderful physician I made it back and I'm still going strong. Some things I can't do, according to my orthopedic surgeon; run and sky dive! It's a short list! I can run although it looks pretty awful and I doubt I could do a marathon and I never tried sky diving, so all in all I made it and you all will too!

Mar. 5, 2005 M/C accident, Fx Femur. June 15th replace screws. June 29th Bone not healing back to NWB. March 2006, walking with slight limp. 105% ROM. Dec.2008 Walking , riding my Harley again but still don't like to be in a group of bikes

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

checking in  new
Kathy  4:51am Apr 17 2020
 Re: checking in  new
SMM  9:45am Apr 19 2020

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
26 May 2020