Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: I Donít Know How to Cope, I feel useless
JG in Idaho    7:26pm Apr 25 2020

Youíre more than welcome! It helps me too to know that IíM not the only one going through this experience as well. You are certainly correct in that it happens suddenly, and you lose so much without notice or the ability to prepare. Improvement is on its way, one step at a time.

One thing I have learned from others on this board is that one thing you can take SOME control over is your medical care. You should feel free to keep checking in with your physician and ortho and insurance company. If nothing else, there will be a human being on the other end of the phone that you can express your frustration and pain to, and hopefully push them along to make things move faster.

Iím with you 100% on family. You may feel a burden sometimes, but they are there to support you. Communication is important as well - share with them how you feel, your concerns about the things you canít do to help them, about feeling like a burden, etc. I donít think anyone can ever understand completely unless theyíve been in our shoes, but the more open you can be about what youíre experiencing the more youíll find your support system and receive what you need to heal. Good luck, and keep us posted or ask questions as they arise!

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

I Donít Know How to Cope, I feel useless  new
Jessa  7:53am Apr 25 2020
 Re: I Donít Know How to Cope, I feel useless  new
JG in Idaho  6:14pm Apr 25 2020
Jessa  6:44pm Apr 25 2020
JG in Idaho  7:26pm Apr 25 2020
Nicola Stan  9:41am Apr 27 2020

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
26 May 2020