Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

physio sessions
Cathy H.    5:16pm Jun 28 2017

I was just wanted to hear from some of you what your physio appointments are like. I am recovering from a tibia plateau break and started weight bearing at the beginning of May of this year. When you go in for your physio appointment are you with your physiotherapists for the whole session? Does your physiotherapist help other clients during your physio sessions? Do you doing any exercises on your own without guidance? Is a timer put on if you are left to do an exercise by yourself? Do you ice your injury during a session or do this at home? I have been going to my physiotherapist and I like her. The last few sessions though she seems really busy with other clients and I am spending time on a bike by myself (even though I have one at home), icing my injury, doing exercises on my own etc... I just feel that if I am paying for an hour session should I not be spending most of that time with the physiotherapist? Any thoughts or advice are greatly appreciated. Thank-you!

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

physio sessions  new
Cathy H.  5:16pm Jun 28 2017
 Re: physio sessions  new
Ernie  12:32pm Jul 3 2017
 Re: physio sessions  new
Cathy H.  10:58pm Jul 3 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
25 September 2017