Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

double hip fracture
megan pauly    4:36pm Oct 5 2017

I don't know for sure, but after looking around at the posts I think I may be the youngest on here. I'm an 18 year old and have a double hip fracture from running nearly everyday over the summer to prepare for cross country. I thought I just pulled my groin when I felt pain in my hip and continued running on it and tried electrical stimulation, wrapping, icing and everything I could think of. When I got back the news that both of my hips were fractured it rocked my world and seeing this website and that other people are/have been in the same situation as me helps but I still am just crushed and don't know what to do. The doctors don't know how I managed to fracture both at such a young age and my mileage wasn't crazy (max 6 miles at once) and not knowing how long this process will take makes it even harder. I don't like sitting still and it's driving me crazy, does anybody have any tips or words of wisdom for how to deal with this?? I'm going crazy, SOS!!

megan pauly

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

double hip fracture  new
megan pauly  4:36pm Oct 5 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
21 October 2017