Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Broken foot (3rd & 4th metatarsal)
Karly    7:53am Oct 12 2017

Ariana--What you are feeling is not unusual early on in your broken foot journey. How long ago did you break it? I know I was bewildered, confused and most of all scared after I broke my foot (5th metatarsal, Jones Fracture). The Emergency Room terrified me and sent me on in a splint to the OS who seemed to have no bedside manner and less compassion. At least the lady that applied my cast took to explain the application process and give me some sympathy and advice on how the next few weeks were going to be. So hang in there, it will get better. Slowly. In the meantime that is the value of this site, to find out what the usual recovery path is like and that your feelings and fears right now are “normal.” As they told be years ago, Welcome to the club that no one wants to join.

Karly

6/2009 Fractured 5th metatarsal (Jones Fracture) while jogging
2009-2013 Severe plantar fasciitis--painful to walk, unable to run
1/2015 Fractured patella/torn MCL skiing

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Broken foot (3rd & 4th metatarsal)  new
Ariana Guerra  2:50pm Sep 16 2017
 Re: Broken foot (3rd & 4th metatarsal)  new
Karly  7:53am Oct 12 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
11 December 2017