Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Broke ankle
shannon holland    9:59am Nov 7 2017

hello i found this site and thought maybe talking to people who have been or going through what i am will help, i was painting my shutter on the house fell off a step latter, when i went to get up i had a pain like i have never felt in my life! i looked down and my foot was turned way to the left and hanging there. i had never broken a bone in my life so i freaked out!! i screamed for help but no one heard me so i ended up on my butt across the yard up the porch steps into the house to my phone. i ended up with this contraction screwed into my leg to keep everything from moving for two weeks then plates and screws to repair my broken tibia fibula and talus.now im battling more pain then i had before with this stinging,and burning. i would wake up and just cry from the pain the first week.i find myself hiding in the bathroom where i can just cry without being heard i feel like i have ruined my life like ill be crippled for ever. then to top it off i fell and bore some weighted on my ankle i dont know if i damaged it more i go to doctor tomorrow. long story i guess im just scared depressed and feeling sorry for myself.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Broke ankle  new
shannon holland  9:59am Nov 7 2017
 Re: Broke ankle  new
Adam Trevena  12:36pm Nov 9 2017
 Re: Broke ankle  new
shannon holland  2:59am Nov 13 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
19 November 2017